Mark helps people at driven companies and organizations come up with better ideas and bring them into reality by answering the question...
What Curiosity could we explore if we had the Audacity to take action and the Tenacity to see it through?
The C.A.T. Advantage...
is a simple thinking tool that helps you maintain a focused mindset where bold ideas can be born and nurtured to reality
You can use the C.A.T. Advantage to do whatever you want. Mark has used it to:
- Ride a bicycle 3,400 mile in 31 days across the US from Santa Cruz, CA to Ocean City, NJ
- Ride a bicycle 5,000 miles across Europe
- Complete a 600 mile journey from Washington DC to Ottawa, Canada on a skateboard
- Run 276 miles across his home state of Pennsylvania from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia (averaging over a marathon a day)
- Run 100 miles along the entire length of the Florida Keys from Key Largo to Key West (29 hours straight through)
- Run 87 miles in 24 hours around a 1.5 mile trail (just to see how far he could go)
- Run a full 26.2 mile marathon up and down the Art Museum (Rocky) steps in Philadelphia (because Rocky is awesome)
- Run/hike/crawl 44 miles across the Grand Canyon and back in one day (rim to rim to rim)
- Run 100km (62 miles) around New York city
- Trekked the 200 mile Annapurna circuit through the Nepal Himalayas
- Backpacked from India to Indonesia
- Scuba dived the Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Learned to surf/drown in Bali
- Bicycled the length of Great Britain from his childhood hometown of Southampton to John O'Groats, Scotland
- Bicycled 600 miles from Philly to Charleston just to watch an eclipse in a rain storm (never saw the sun, but it did get dark)